Climate (and dust!) resources developed by myself and others as indicated. Please attribute all materials to their original authors.
- Questions and answers about climate from real climate scientists at RealClimate.org
- What's causing the planet to warm? Visualization from Bloomberg
- 'Summary of the Fifth Assessment Report' (AR5) of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Great list of visualization resources from Climate Lab Book
- NASA Scientific Visualization Studio animation of surface ocean currents
- NASA GEOS-5 simulation of global aerosol circulation
- Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness Network--climate and energy educational resources
Resources Specific to My Projects
- Earth Institute Intern Gemma Sahwell (Barnard '19), who worked with me on Pacific carbon storage, speaks about her research project and shows off the LDEO Core Repository.
- News piece about the motivation for our respired carbon storage project from Medill School of Journalism student Tiffany Chen.
- My blog on our sediment core work aboard the RRS Discovery for the ICY-LAB project.
- Presentation for Earth2Class group on using dust to constrain the position of the Intertropical Convergence Zone
- My blog about using sediment cores to learn about past hurricane activity in the Bahamas.
- My blog about the women hard at work doing research aboard the R/V Marcus G. Langseth on cruise MGL-1208.
- Climate change impacts on Minnesota, including the graphics from the slideshow below were collected by Minnesota Public Radio
- Ideas for how individuals can help to slow greenhouse gas emissions from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- National Climate Assessment impacts for Minnesota
- Information on vector-borne diseases (mosquitoes! ticks!) and climate change from the Minnesota Department of Health